Thursday, January 18, 2018

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

So, as you know I have not posted on the blog for a while!  I've been so busy trying hard to get a new business up and running.  It has taken so much more time than I thought it would.  So I'm back and have a resolution to create something new every day.  Some will be worth sharing and some will not.  But the worthy content I will be sharing here.  So my first 2018 post is a card I made for the card swap I am a member of.  If you are in the swap with me then you get a preview.  In our card swap we draw sticks to decide what kind of card we will make for swap.  We drew square card, ribbon, congratulation themed and with an optional stick for using a stencil.  This is the card I made:

I had purchased the stencil from Hero Arts at my local boutique scrapbook store, Scrappin in the City,  and was excited to use it.  I decided to use the stencil to emboss the image.  I used my versa mark embossing ink pad and some black embossing powder.  Then I used the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn stamp set flamingo together.  I also used the Lawn Fawn small stitched circle stackables and the scripty words congrats die.  I hope you enjoyed his card.  Come back soon for another project!

I am not an affiliate of my local scrapbook store but I love it!  It
gives me my sanity and I consider it my second home!  So I have to put
in a plug for my favorite scrapbook store!  As we all know many of our
local scrapbook stores are an endangered species.  So if you happen to
be in town or want to order online please do!  There are so many unique
products available.  I would truly appreciate you supporting my cropping
haven!

   
  https://www.scrappininthecity.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment